Overview of the Current Use Review Process.
The overall current use process of applications being entered into eCuse, Acreage and use value certified by the Current Use Staff at PVR, and local assessors and listers providing local values in order to calculate the exempt reduction have not changeed. Your communication of these loca values to PVR will occur in VTPIE and the exempt reduction will be downloaded into your local billing software.
Review the State's detailed Current Use Instructions here
- eCuse Appication: The eCuse portion of the current use will remain unchanged. Applications will come in through eCuse and clerks will continue to indicate that that they have recorded the lein.
- State Initial Review: PVR current use staff perform an initial review of the current use enrollment prior to allowing the town to input their values. As soon as the state has completed their review the enrollment is avaiable for local verification.
- Local Verification: The data requested during local verification has not changed and includes value of enrolled farm buildings, unenrolled farm buildings, enrolled and excluded land. Values are quested to be indicated as either homestead of non-homestead depending on current homestead enrollment status.
- State Certification: State certification is completed automatically if you are able to successfully complete local verification (there are a number of checks discussed below). If you have proposed and acreage change OR changed the parcel associated withthe current use enrollment. Note current use records may be downloaded to billing even if state certification is incomplete.
- Download to Billing: Instructions and recording training can be found here
Step 3: Prepare to review Current Use Enrollments
- Filters: Filters by default are selected to records which are awaiting local verification - this is your work queue. You may also select "All Records" to view all current use records which have completed the state initial review.
- Reports: The reports dropdown provides access to current use reports.
- Questions: This column indicates the number of unresolved questions that are avaialble.
- Flag: The flag indicates which records are under review by PVR current use staff and could have pending changes.
- Property: Each current use enrollment will have one attached property. If the property is incorrect you may search for and attach the correct property
- Attachments: Each new current use enrollment records will have PDFs of the applications as submitted to ecCuse. It is anticipated that eventually maps will become attachmentst to the records.
- Questions: Questions may be asked by ether the state or local users. If there are questions an exclamation point will be displayed on the tab.
- Reports: The reports tab contains a report for this current use enrollment. Print this off as you normally would.
- Verify Button: Clicking the verify button will bring you to the verify screen where you can enter or update your values or acreage.
- Grand List Information: The grand list information section contains information from your grand list. Upload CAMA data to upload this.
- Enrollment Information: Enrollment information is data from the current use application.
- Status and Accounts: Status and account contains the PVR account information as well as enrollment status.
- Notes: The notes section contains various notes about the current use enrollment.