- In eQuality select the utilities menu
- Then select Export, and custom export
- Select the AppGeo GIS Export
- In the filename section at the bottom click "Browse" and navigate to your desktop and name the file yourtown_2021.csv (example: Hartford_2021.csv)
- Refer to the email from your Council of Government for how to send the file.
Modified on: Wed, 14 Apr, 2021 at 3:34 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.