- Download the NHDRA_V6.5.wrp file to the Vision 6 folder (C:\Vision6)
- In Vision, go to Reports on the navigation tree and select Report Wizard.
- Browse to the Vision6 folder on your local C:\ drive in the Look in: box.
- Click on NHDRA_V6.5.wrp and click Open. If you do not see the NHDRA_V6.5.wrp file please contact your COG for assistance.
- This will bring you to the Tables screen. Click the << Back button.
- Click CSV Data File.
- Click the Next >> button 3 times until you reach the Selection Criteria screen.
In the Save in: box, browse to the Vision6 folder on the C:\ drive.
Enter your Town Name underscore Date in the File Name box and click Save.
(Example for Durham data exported on June 27, 2018 the file name would be: Durham_6.27.18.csv)
- Wait for the stop sign to disappear.
- Minimize the Vision application by clicking the button in the top right corner.
- Right click on My Computer and select Explore.
- Select the Vision6 folder from the C:\Drive.
- Scroll down and find your images file. It will be named with your town name and export date followed by .cvs (ex: Durham_6.27.18.csv). Please send the file according to the instructions provided by your Council of Government.
Vision v6.5 Print
Modified on: Wed, 14 Apr, 2021 at 12:28 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.