1. Select Utilities in the Primary Menu
2. Select General Ledger
First we will Remit the the payment that accompanied the file. Note that if the check does not match the payment file total the process should be halted and the County consulted.
3. Select Accounts Receivable
4. Select the County you want to disburse in the County column search
5. Note the number of records at the bottom of the Table, you may need to adjust the default view to have all records appear.
6. Select all records by selecting the Check All box in the table header
7. Select Remittance in the Actions menu and select the blue Go button
8. In the Remittance screen do the following:
-Enter the County name in the Payee field
-Enter the check payment details in the payment details section
-Once the balance is zero, select the green Complete button
The user will be returned to the Accounts Receivable screen with no records being shown for the selected County. The user must now process the Disbursement which allows the generation of the disbursement report and process to provide the payment and report to Finance.
1. Select Accounts Payable
2. Select the County you want to remit in the County column search
3. Select all records by selecting the Check All box in the table header
4. Select Disbursement in the Actions menu and select the blue Go button
5. On the Disbursement screen do the following:
-Enter the date in the Date field
-Select the green Complete button
6. User will be taken to the Coupon screen which shows all completed disbursements. Select the report icon to the left of the disbursement that was just made to open the report.