Format: Comma Separate Value (.CSV)
Number of Files: 1
1. Select Uploads on the Primary Menu
2. Select the appropriate County in the Jurisdiction picklist
3. Select the blue Upload button and select Payment File (Vendor Name)
4. On the Upload File interface do the following:
-Enter a Valid From date (should be start of period for file for example 7/1/2020)
-Enter a Valid To date (should be end of period for file for example 7/31/2020)
-Select the file to be uploaded (Drag and drop or attach button)
-Select the green Upload button
5. The user will be returned to the uploads page while the file processes. Note that the page will refresh roughly every 1 minute. The user can select the green Refresh button to check the status of the file. When the files status reads "Staged" the upload has completed. A staged filed has been verified for contents but not processed against the active cases.
6. The payment file verification was designed to trap for different situations that may occur with the payment data. These scenarios are presented to the user by selecting the View Messages option under the Actions button.
The First messages on the list will always refer to the file type and the total amount in the Payment file (this should match the check sent by the County). If this total does not match do not process the file until you consult with the County.
Subsequent messages are shown by severity with Errors being the highest, followed by Warnings. The types of messages that users may encounter is listed in the table below.
|Error||Base Tax Exceeded||Base Tax taken is higher than the amount listed in the delinquent list for that year.|
|Error||Case Not Found||The case the payments were taken against is not in the Delinquent List.|
|Warning||Base Tax Outstanding PI||Base Tax payment taken with outstanding P&I owed.|
|Warning||Base Tax Only||Payment taken against base tax only.|
|Warning||Year Sequence||Payments taken for a more current year before a prior year is extinguished.|
|Warning||Outstanding State Fee||Payments taken for other line items with State Fees still owing.|
|Warning||Balance Owed||Payment made for a balance that is not reflected in system.|
|Warning||Positive/Negative||Mixed positive and negative payments over multiple years|
|Warning||Multi-Partial Payments||Partial payments taken across multiple years.|
6. Once the user is ready to process the file into the system, select the Actions button for the file and select Execute Process.
7. The Execute process screen will present errors and warnings for the user to review (if they have not already). To process the file select the green Process Upload button
8. The user will be returned to the uploads page while the file processes. Note that the page will refresh roughly every 1 minute. The user can select the green Refresh button to check the status of the file. When the files status reads "Processed" the has completed.
9. To continue to the General Ledger process read the <FILL IN LINK TO NEXT ARTICLE>
Note to view the Paid in Full and Partial Pay Cases, go to the Case Table page and review the records Marked "Paid in Full" or "Partial Pay".