- Deleted/inactive users will no longer receive notification emails sent to entities associated with their accounts
- State users will now have two decimal places (cents) available in their Equalization PILT interface(s)
- State users will now see a message if a specific year has no equalization data available for the selected entity
- The Time Trend image that was reported as broken by some users has been fixed
- Various "notes" fields in the application have been changed to allow expansion/scrolling to accommodate longer text
Modified on: Wed, 10 Jul, 2019 at 1:18 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.