- Download the NHDRA_v6.4.wrp file to the Vision 6 folder (C:\Vision6)
- In Vision, go to Reports on the navigation tree and select Report Wizard.
- Select Open.
- Browse to the Vision6 folder on your local C:\ drive in the Look in: box.
- Click on NHDRA_V6.4.wrp and click Open. If you do not see the NHDRA_V6.4.wrp file please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This will bring you to the Tables screen. Click the << Back button.
- Click CSV Data File.
- Click the Next >> button 3 times until you reach the Selection Criteria screen.
- In the Save in: box, browse to the Vision6 folder on the C:\ drive.
Enter your Town Name underscore Date in the File name: box and click Save. (Example for Durham data exported on June 27, 2018 the file name would be: Durham_6.27.18.csv)
- Wait for the stop sign to disappear.
- Minimize the Vision application by clicking the button in the top right corner.
- Right click on My Computer and select Explore.
- Select the Vision6 folder from the C:\ Drive.
- Scroll down and find your images file. It will be named with your town name and export date followed by .cvs (ex: Durham_6.27.18.csv). This file can be sent to via email. Please send the file to email@example.com.
Vision v6.4 Print
Modified on: Mon, 31 Aug, 2020 at 7:39 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.