The utilities section allows town users to upload their CAMA database export. Clicking on the "Continue" button next to "Upload Data" will bring up a file upload interface. Click "Select File" and browse for your CAMA export file and click "OK". If you have not previously generated an export file, see below for CAMA system-specific instructions.
Instructions for Vision 6.4 and 6.5
- Download the appropriate WRP file for your version of Vision:
- Move the downloaded WRP file to your Vision 6 installation folder (usually this is "C:\Vision6\")
- In Vision, go to Reports in the navigation tree and select Report Wizard
- Select Open
- Browse to your Vision 6 installation folder where you place the WRP file
- Click on NHDRA_V6.4.wrp and click OK
- On the next screen ("Tables") click the Back button
- Click CSV Data File
- Click Next three times until you reach the Selection Criteria screen
- Click Finish
- Save the file to your Vision 6 folder as TownName_MMDDYY.csv (e.g. Concord's June 15, 2018 export would be "Concord_061518.csv")
- Once the stop sign disappears, the CSV file is ready and should be in your Vision 6 folder. Upload this CSV file to the portal.