Reports can often be accessed two ways:
- Specific reports from the related Portal interface (e.g. the Proposed Budget report can be accessed with the "View Budget Report" button on the Budget tab)
- The Reports tab
On the Reports tab, you have access to all of the reports appropriate to your user level and entity type. To view a report:
- Select an entity from the Entity menu
- Select the tax year of interest
- Select the report you wish to run
- If the report has additional optional parameters, you can specify them here
- Click "Run Report"
The report will appear either in a pop-up window or on the page you're viewing. Across the top of the report, you will see a menu bar with page numbers and navigation buttons (1), a search field (2), a Save/Export button (3), and a refresh button (4).
To save a report, you will use the Save/Export button (). Clicking this will present you with a dropdown menu with various options for file types.
To print a report, you must save the report to a file on your local computer (We recommend PDF for printing purposes). Open that file in an appropriate program and print from within the program.